· Click on the ENTER NOW button . (A new tab will open at Showorks. All registrations/payments are handled by ShoWorks.)
· Once at ShoWorks, you will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT (user name and password) - even if you entered or registered in previous years.
· OPEN SHEEP SHOW ENTRIES: Find the type of entry/order you wish to place. Under DEPARTMENT, select SHEEP SHOWS, then under DIVISION, select OPEN SHEEP SHOW.
NATIONAL ROMNEY SHOW ENTRIES: Find the type of entry/order you wish to place. Under DEPARTMENT, select SHEEP SHOWS, then under DIVISION, select NATIONAL ROMNEY SHOW.
· ORDER - Once you have an entry in your shopping cart, you can save your progress and return at a later time. Returning users can sign in with user name and password.
· PAYMENT - No saved registrations can be guaranteed unless payment is made. Payment must be made by credit card at the end of the registration process through our secure online system.
· When you are finished registering, you’ll receive an email confirmation. PRINT YOUR ORDER in case your email confirmation does not go through.
If you forget to print your order, or entered an incorrect email address, ShoWorks stores your order in your profile. You may reprint it at anytime.
Enter Online: $8 per head. If you have difficulty making an entry, contact the Festival office at 608 743-9080 (eve. after 5:00). Entry deadline August 25.
Late Entries: No day of show entries.
Fees:Only those sheep for which the $8 entry fee has been remitted with application for entry will be permitted to be penned in the barns. No in-transit sheep. Sheep entry fees do not include admission to the Festival. Admission is charged at the gates Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Check catalog schedule for gate hours. Daily admission is $8 per person, kids 8 and under FREE. Weekend passes at $15 per person may be purchased at the Gate. Exhibitors will receive gate passes at the discretion of the respective sheep show superintendents.
Ownership:All breeding animals must be entered and exhibited under the registered name appearing on the records of the respective breed association as of August 25 of the current year.
Arrival & Entry Check-in:
All original registration certificates must be in order and presented at check-in. Non-registered, wether-type sheep must check in with a written record of birth dates and USDA scrapie tags. All sheep will have their official identification recorded. ALL SHEEP MUST BE CHECKED IN BY 8:30 A.M. SATURDAY
Health Certificates:NOTE: Sheep originating from outside Wisconsin must be accompanied by a currently valid certificate of veterinary inspection for interstate movement, to be submitted at check-in. Superintendents will collect and hold health certificates until release at which time a copy will be returned to exhibitors. No sheep showing any symptoms of contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to be unloaded, shown or exhibited. All sheep entries must comply with USDA scrapie regulations and programs and must be identified with official, individual scrapie identification.
Parking:Please park all vehicles and trailers to the west and south of the Sale Arena and Sheep Barn. Parking next to barns and buildings is prohibited except for loading and unloading.
No In-transit Sheep:In-transit sheep are not allowed in the barns or on the grounds. Only sheep for which the $8 per head entry has been paid will be allowed to be penned in the barns.
Departure:All Open and MSSBA breeding sheep may be dismissed following the show, but have the option of remaining on exhibit through the close of the Festival at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Cleaning Pens: All permanent pens must be cleaned following dismissal or a $20 per pen cleaning fee will be assessed. Place manure and bedding in the aisle in front of pens.
No dogs in the barns!
All Pens Assigned: Pens will be assigned by show superintendents. Due to limited available penning, tack pens may not be allowed. Please plan accordingly.
Questions? Superintendent Alan Thorson, 920 344-1235.