Click on this image to download it and enter the 2021 Poster Contest!
Open to all ages (Age as of January 1, current year)
Color Book Ages 3 – 7
Beginner Ages 8 – 10
Junior Ages 11 – 13
Intermediate Ages 14 - 16
Senior Ages 17 – 21
Adult 22 and up
Color Book Picture – Ages 3-7 only
• Posters must be a minimum of 14” x 22” in size – either vertical or horizontal.
• You may enter up to two (2) posters total – one each, in two different categories.
• For Color Book Pictures – Contact Nancy Burton for details. (See contact info below) This year’s color book picture can also be found and downloaded from the WSWF website.
• You may use a variety of materials in making your poster, such as markers, tissue paper, natural fiber material, colored pencils, etc.
• Promotional posters can be about your flock, farm, breed, products such as wool, lamb or sheep dairy products, or about Wisconsin’s or the national sheep industry.
• Educational posters must be instructional and should either teach something about sheep, sheep products or inform or teach viewers about the sheep industry.
• Judges have the option of moving posters to another category.
• Posters must have name, address, phone number, age/age division, and category legibly written on the back. (Age as of January 1, current year)
• Posters/Color Book pictures should be brought to Nancy Burton in the Sale Area (where the sheep show takes place) from 9:00 a.m. until Noon on Saturday.
• Judging will take place Saturday afternoon in the Activity Center.
• Posters must be picked up at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
• If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Burton phone 715 584-1093 or email email@example.com
All participants will receive a participation gift made possible by our one of our sponsors, Heart Prairie Sheep and Cattle Company, Argyle, WI.
Winning entries may be reproduced by the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival, LLC or by the Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Cooperative.