A YOUTH SWEEPSTAKES ACTIVITY!
Calling all photographers - give us your best shots! The Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival and the Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Cooperative invite you to submit your sheep and wool photos to its annual photo contest. The contest is open to everyone, regardless of whether they raise sheep or are WSBC members. A panel of judges will select the winning photos based on theme, clarity, content, composition and appeal. Each class winner will receive a cash or merchandise prize, and premiums will be awarded to the top photographer in each class based on the number of contest entries. Entries must be postmarked by August 14.
Enter photographs in the following classes:
Kids and Sheep
Wisconsin Shepherd Cover Photo
(Photo taken in vertical/portrait format suitable for magazine cover. Magazine title will cover approximately the top two inches of the cover.)
Photo Taken by Youth (only for youths aged 21 and younger as of August 15).
Photographers may enter more than one class, and may enter more than one photograph in each class.
* Enter 8” x 10” color or black-and-white prints – no mounting please
* A $5 per photo entry fee must accompany each entry. Make checks payable to Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival.
* Write the following information on a 3"x5" card and attach it to the back of each photograph: Title of photo, contest class, and the photographer's name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Entries in the Photo Taken by Youth class also must include the age of the photographer as of August 14.
* By entering the contest, all photographers and those photographed agree that entries become the property of WSBC to be used or reproduced at its discretion. The Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Cooperative reserves the right to publish a selection on entries in the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival catalog, on the Festival and WSBC websites and in other selected media and venues.
* The Best of Show entry will be selected by the judges.
* Photos will not be returned via mail, but contestants may pick up their photos at 3 p.m. on Sunday, September 12, in the Activity Center at the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival.
MAIL PHOTO CONTEST ENTRIES BY AUGUST 14 TO:
N8950 Midland Dr Campbellsport, WI 53010
Questions? Contact Lynn at (414) 828-9757 or email@example.com