Register by August 15 to receive a Gate Pass!
REGISTRATIONS REMAIN OPEN AFTER AUGUST 15 AND UNTIL EACH CLASS IS FILLED OR CANCELLED
NO REFUNDS OF CLASS FEES UNLESS A CLASS IS CANCELLED
HOW TO REGISTER
1. From the class schedule, select and click on a CLASS
2. The class description will appear. If you want to register for that class, click on REGISTER HERE. (All registrations/payments are handled by ShoWorks.)
3. Once at ShoWorks, you will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT (user name and password) as an “exhibitor” – even if you registered in previous years.
4. ORDER - Once you have an entry in your shopping cart, you can save your progress and return at a later time. Returning users can sign in with user name and password. NOTE - You cannot sign up twice for the same class!
5. PAYMENT - No saved registrations can be guaranteed unless payment is made. Payment must be made by credit card at the end of the registration process through our secure online system.
6. When you are finished registering, you’ll receive an email confirmation. However, it is suggested that you PRINT YOUR ORDER in case your email confirmation does not go through. Check your junk or spam folders if you do not receive an email confirmation.
7. DOUBLE BOOKING – Please be careful not to register for overlapping classes. Pay close attention to dates and times of classes.
If you need assistance or are having difficulty registering, please email the Festival Office anytime at email@example.com or call the Festival Office weekdays after 5:00 p.m. at 608 743-9080. You may call the Office between 8 am – 9pm on weekends.
PRINT YOUR ORDER
Print and SAVE your completed order when you are done registering, even though you will be sent a confirmation email. You will not receive further correspondence showing the classes and class numbers for which you are registered.
STUDENTS REGISTERING BY AUGUST 15 WILL RECEIVE A GATE PASS Students registering and confirmed for classes by August 15 (online registration date) will be mailed a gate pass and registration packet and are NOT required to check in at Registration prior to their class(s). Minors may not register for Wonders of Wool fiber arts classes without the express consent of Festival management. Unregistered persons or onlookers will not be allowed in any class.
REGISTERING AFTER AUGUST 15
You may still register for classes after August 15 but you will not receive a gate pass. Class openings will continue to be available until a class is filled.
LAST MINUTE REGISTRATIONS - AT THE FESTIVAL
Go to Registration to check for openings.
REGISTRATION DESK: LOBBY OF THE ACTIVITY CENTER
Materials fees for all classes are in addition to registration fees and are to be paid directly to the instructor.
STUDENT PACKET & GATE PASS MAILED AFTER AUGUST 15
Student packets/gate passes will be mailed First Class to the name/address on the online registration form. The Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival will not be responsible for misdirected mail/email due to incorrect addresses. Students will be contacted by phone or email only if a class is filled or canceled.
LIMITED ENROLLMENT - CANCELLATIONS
Maximum enrollments for classes are listed and those that do not meet a minimum number of registrations by August 15 are subject to cancellation. Classes are also subject to change or cancellation due to circumstances beyond the control of the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival, LLC. Should this occur, the Festival will make notification by email or phone. In the event of a class cancellation, the Festival will not be responsible for lodging, travel expenses or other fees incurred. Registrations are accepted on a first-come basis and by date of online receipt.
Notify the Festival of changes in email, address or phone. The Festival will not be held responsible for incorrect phone numbers or email addresses. Contact the Festival office with changes at firstname.lastname@example.org . Registrants are responsible for periodically checking the Festival website for updates.
DO NOT CONTACT AN INSTRUCTOR TO GET INTO A CLOSED CLASS!
ADMISSION – DON’T FORGET YOUR GATE PASS!
Admission will be charged at the gate on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Parking is free. Forget your gate pass and you will be required to pay admission – no exceptions!
Admission will NOT be charged on Thursday of the Festival.