Youth Sweepstakes Event!
Open to all ages (Age as of January 1, current year)
Color book Ages 3 – 7
Beginner Ages 8 – 10
Junior Ages 11 – 13
Intermediate Ages 14 - 16
Senior: Ages 17 – 21
Adult: 22 and up
Color book Picture – Ages 3-7 only
- Posters must be a minimum of 14” x 22” in size – either vertical or horizontal.
- You may enter up to two (2) posters total – one each, in two different categories.
- For Color Book Pictures – Contact Nancy Burton for details. (See contact info below) This year’s color book picture can also be found and downloaded from the WSWF website.
- You may use a variety of materials in making your poster, such as markers, tissue paper, natural fiber material, colored pencils, etc.
- Promotional posters can be about your flock, farm, breed, products such as wool, lamb or sheep dairy products, or about Wisconsin’s or the national sheep industry.
- Educational posters must be instructional and should either teach something about sheep, sheep products or inform or teach viewers about the sheep industry.
- Judges have the option of moving posters to another category.
- Posters must have name, address, phone number, age/age division, and category legibly written on the back. (Age as of January 1, current year)
- Posters/Color Book pictures should be brought to Nancy Burton in the Main Hall of the Activity Center from 9:00 a.m. until Noon on Saturday.
- Judging will take place Saturday afternoon in the Activity Center.
- Posters must be picked up at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
- If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Burton phone 715 584-1093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants will receive a participation gift and the top three posters from each category and Color Book pictures will receive an additional prize. This is being made possible by our sponsor, Heart Prairie Sheep and Cattle Company, Argyle, WI.
Winning entries may be reproduced by the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival, LLC or by the Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Cooperative.